Customer Service Commitment
Aberdeenshire Council is committed to providing high quality services and delivering high standards of customer service.
As a customer of Aberdeenshire Council, you have the right to be treated fairly and considerately when using any of our services whether in person, by phone, in writing or by e-mail. These standards outline the level of service you should expect and gives you the opportunity to challenge us if we do not deliver them.
We will deal with you as an individual and ensure that you are treated fairly and equally, regardless of age, sex, race, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
When dealing with all customers, we will:
- Be friendly and accessible
- Understand your needs
- Meet your expectations wherever possible and explain when we cannot
- Treat you as we would expect to be treated ourselves
- Respect confidentiality
- Provide a quality service and work continually to improve this service
- Wear identity cards at all times
- View the full Aberdeenshire Council Customer Service Charter (pdf 670kb)