Gordon Leisure Projects Trust
The Gordon Leisure Projects Trust grant is for Leisure activities and is available to groups operating in the old Gordon District Area which includes Garioch part of Formartine and part of Marr.
Terms and Conditions
- Only one application from any group will be considered within a two year period;
- The maximum grant will normally be £2,000, and any grant will not normally exceed 75% of the project cost;
- Only voluntary groups (i.e. clubs, organisations) are eligible - not individuals or groups applying on behalf of, or for the benefit of, an individual;
- Grants will not be paid towards running costs only.
- Purpose of grant must be for the provision of playing fields, pavilions or other recreational amenities and facilities (e.g. skateparks, playparks);
- Assistance from GLPT msut be acknowledged in any publicity relating to the activity or project funded, by the inclusion of the words, "Financed by a contribution from the Gordon Leisure Projects Trust";
- The project must be entirely based within the former Gordon District area;
- The group must be non-profit making, and able to demonstrate that it cannot meet the expenditure involved from its own resources, or from other grants recievable;
- Grant, once agreed, will not be paid of the project is not carried out as set out in the application;
- The body must provide full information to allow the Trust to reach a decision on the application. Information should include:
- Audited accounts for the financial year immediately before the date of application;
- Copy of the group's constitution, including the purpose of the group;
- Full description of the project including costings;
- Details of all contributions given by or applied for from other organisations;
- Fund raising proposed by the group itself;
- Name, address and telephone number of contact person;
- Details of membership;
11. The Trust reserves the right to seek any further information which it may require.