What does it cost?
Payment of the monthly fees below entitles you to use all the Council’s leisure facilities and the services they provide with only a few exceptions. There are two options for Active Aberdeenshire Memberships available to customers. The Direct Debit Active Aberdeenshire Membership or the Pay as You Go Active Aberdeenshire Membership.
Direct Debit Membership:
- Standard Adult - £24.10 per month
- Couple living at same address - £36.40 per month
- Family (at one address) includes up to 2 adults and all children - £42 per month
- Single Adult Family (at same address) including one adult and all children - £33.30
- Junior £12.05
Pay As You Go Membership:
- Standard Adult - £28.50 per month
- Couple living at same address - £43.60 per month
- Family (at one address) includes up to 2 adults and all children - £49.80 per month
- Single Adult Family (at one address) includes one adult and all children - £39.90
- Junior £14.25
Concession prices are available for the following groups:
- Over 60
- Under 16
- A Young Scot card holder or in full time higher education
- In receipt of 'carers allowance'
For family or couple memberships all adults must be eligible to qualify for the concession rate. If you are eligible for concession you will receive a 50% discount on any of the above memberships. Full details of concessions
Please ask for further information on entitlement to concessions at your local swimming pool or sports centre.
What commitment are you making?
By signing up to the scheme, we ask you to commit to at least three full month's membership with the Direct Debit membership scheme. The Pay as You Go membership is flexible and renewed on a monthly basis. After this you can cancel at any time, although we cannot refund part of a month's fee. All facility terms and conditions apply. For more information please contact your local leisure centre.