Ellon Swimming Pool and Community Centre
View the timetable.
Full and half day fun packed sports and culture camps for children aged 5 to 14 years. View our holiday programme for more information.
Ellon Academy Community Campus Swimming Pool and Community Centre is based at Cromleybank and is home to a range of sports clubs, and specializes in offering a comprehensive programme of swimming lessons for all ages and abilities with a 5 lane 25 metre pool and separate trainer pool with movable floor.
Sessions range from swimming lessons and family fun to club swimming are on offer. Sports halls, gyms and outdoor pitches provide many opportunities for sporting activities and clubs from badminton to basketball, archery to gymnastics, dancing to aerobics, martial arts to football – all part of the Council’s commitment to encourage active and healthy lifestyles through sport and physical activity.
- 5 lane 25 metre pool with additional trainer pool
- Disabled pool hoist
- Village swimming pool changing rooms
- 4 court games hall with facility to be split for a variety of uses
- Gymnasiums (badminton court size halls) x 2
- Outdoor basketball and netball hard courts
- Grass pitches x 3 (available 2016)
- Sports hall changing rooms
- 5 multi-purpose community rooms
- Theatre (with cinema style projection and tiered seating)
- Drama Studios
- Large Atrium area
- Coffee bar
- Baby/family changing facilities
- Soft Play
You can find all the charges for all activities on our sports and activities charges page.
The Easter swim course will run Monday 3 April to Friday 7 April. For more information view the swim course flyer (pdf 107KB).
Management rules(pdf 86KB)
Useful downloadable information
- AQUA & AQUANATAL AEROBICS SCREENING FORM (39.3kb)
- Ellon Swimming Pool Learn to Swim Leaflet (268kb)
- National Pool Lifeguard Qualification Training Information (67KB)
- Leisure classes 2017 (pdf 285KB)
- Soft Play sessions 2017 (pdf 313KB)
Ellon Academy Community Campus
Kellie Pearl Way
Tel: 01358 727910
- Swimming pool timetable 17 April to 2 July 2017 (pdf 903KB)