Laurencekirk - Mearns Academy Community Campus
View the timetable.
A first class community, sports and cultural facility run by Aberdeenshire Council, whose aim is to "build capacity, realise potential and achieve excellence". In keeping with this, the new facility is open and available to the Aberdeenshire Community.
- 4 court games hall, which can be split
- 20 station fitness room
- Aerobics studio
- Full size outdoor artificial and 2 grass pitches
- Changing rooms
- Theatre (with cinema style projection and tiered seating)
- Drama studio
- Practise rooms
- Meeting rooms
- Conference suite
- Computer rooms
- Interview rooms and lecture theatres
- unmanned police office where you can contact the local police and arrange to meet a police officer if required.
You can find all the charges for all activities on our sports and activities charges page.
Useful downloadable information
Sport and leisure facilities and services: 01561 377519
Cultural and library facilities and services: 01561 377298
Community facilities and services: 01561 378298
Catering facilities: 01561 378547 or 01467 535343
Mearns Academy secondary school: 01561378817
Want to join our information list? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org