Go directly to
Library Catalogue on Smartphone
A Smartphone interface is available for our Library Catalogue. If you need to access the library catalogue on the move then why not use it on your Smartphone, where you can
- access your borrower account
- review your loan history
- renew and request items.
The Smartphone interface works with all the main mobile device browsers including iPhone, Android, Opera Mobile/Mini, Windows Phone 7 Mango and the latest Blackberry versions.
And where supported the Smartphone Interface allows
- touch-swipe to navigate pages,
- screen tapping on a book or DVD image to allow you to reserve or find out more about the title.
To access the Smartphone interface on your phone visit the Library Catalogue
- request a PIN using our online form.
- renew a loan, check when it's due back or view charges.
- reserve items using the catalogue to search for an item by author, title, keyword or class number.
- be notified by email when items you've borrowed are due for return or reservations ready for collection.