If you choose to disable cookies, you will still be able to use our website. However, you may have limited access to some of the pages and some services may be less easy for you to use.
Cookies that we use with our applications:
- ASP.NET_SessionId is essential for various parts of the website to function properly, this cookie is deleted when you close your browser
- JSESSIONID remembers information you have entered during your session is essential and is deleted when you close your Internet browser
- myAccountRedirectHASH is used for management of myAberdeenshire account
- myAccountRedirectURL is used for management of myAberdeenshire account
- SVT is used for management of myAberdeenshire account
- _RequestVerificationToken_ is essential for payments application
- ASP.NET_SESSIONCOOKIEAberdeenshirePaylinkXMLUI_SessionId is essential for payments application
- BIGipServerCFS_HTTP is essential for payments application
- BIGipServerPOOL_A5 is essential for payments application
- BIGipServerPOOL_A7 is essential for payments application
We use Google Analytics to collect statistical data about our visitors. We measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs. We collect this information in a way that does not identify you and the data is not shared with anybody else.
Google Analytics sets the following cookies:
- __utma keeps track of the number of times a visitor has been to the site related to the cookie, when their first visit was, and when their last visit occurred
- __utmb records moment in time when a visitor enters a site and expires at the end of the session
- __utmc records moment in time when a visitor leaves a site and expires after 30 minutes
- __utmz keeps track of where the visitor came from, what search engine was used, what link was clicked on and what keyword was used
- __ga helps us count how many people visit the website by tracking if you have visited before
- __gat manages the rate at which page view requests are made
You can opt out of Google Analytics cookies.
When visiting our website, you may also notice some cookies that are related to content from other websites. When you visit a page with content embedded from another site (for example, YouTube, Twitter or Vimeo) you may be presented with cookies from these other websites. We do not control these 'third party' cookies. You should check the other websites for more information about their cookies.