Literacies and ALP (Aberdeenshire Literacies Partnership)
To find out more, visit the website here
Or contact through telephone: 0800 917 8000
For more on Aberdeenshire Literacies Partnership
“Am I too late to learn?”
Is this you?
“I try to be organised at home but I’m not happy about…”
- Filling in forms
- Bills and budgeting
- Following written instruction on medicine packets
“I want my family to do well at school but I’m not happy about…”
- Understanding information from school
- Writing letters to teachers
- Reading to my children
“I love my job but I’m unhappy about….”
- Writing and paperwork
- Taking messages
- Anything to do with metric measurements
“I want to be part of the community but I’m not happy about…”
- Having a conversation with people I don’t know very well
- Using the telephone
- Reading local information
If this is you - we can help!
For free confidential advice and information on groups or one to one tuition, contact your local Community Centre.