Contact Benefits team
Aberdeenshire Council Support and Advice Team can help with Housing Benefit, Council Tax Reduction, Blue Badges, Free School Meals, School Clothing Grants and Scottish Welfare fund enquiries.
You can apply online for some benefit entitlements, grants and funding:
- Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction
- Free School Meals and School Clothing Grants
- Discretionary Housing Payments
- Scottish Welfare Fund
- Blue Badge
- Report a change of circumstance
You can also request money and welfare advice from our team.
The team are available Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm by:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 03456 08 12 00
- Letter: PO Box 18533, Inverurie, AB51 5WX
If you wish to speak to someone in person regarding your Benefit enquiry, please visit one of our offices below. No appointments are required. Offices are open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
The Town House
The Faithlie Centre
1 Saltoun Square
St Peter Street