Self-employed support - Coronavirus

On this page you can find what support is available to those who are self-employed:

Self-employment income support

Information on the process for claiming a grant for loss of earnings for self-employed (and partnerships) is now available. This scheme will allow you to claim a taxable grant worth 80% of your trading profits up to a maximum of £2,500 per month.

Please note you cannot apply for this scheme yet. The scheme is not being administered by local authorities. HMRC will contact you if you are eligible for the scheme and invite you to apply online. Individuals do not need to contact HMRC.

Universal credit

Find out if you are eligible for universal credit and how to apply.