Adult learning with CLD
We work with adults and families to change lives and strengthen communities through learning. Learning with us, you will develop skills for life, for work or to move on to further education.
Learning with us can take place in community spaces or online. You will be able to learn in a small group or on a one-to-one basis with a tutor.
We work with people to improve their skills knowledge and gain qualifications. We offer this in the following areas:
- Reading, writing, numbers and other literacy skills
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
- Learning or improving your digital skills
- Family learning
- Improving your skills for employment
- Personal development
View the Adult Learning Aberdeenshire Facebook page for events and updates.
Accredited awards or qualifications recognise your achievements and the development of your knowledge and skills. They can help you to be more successful in work and everyday life.
They can help you:
- Demonstrate your learning to employers
- Improve your prospects for entry to further education
- Build confidence by having your learning recognised
The main accrediting body is the Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA).
Find out about the awards and accreditation available to adults (PDF 327KB).
View our awards and accreditation booklet (PDF 1.4MB) for more information about each award and accreditation.
For more information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.