Improving your skills for employment with CLD
Our adult learning programmes and activities can be a first step in getting ready for work.
This is for any adult looking for skills to return to work after raising a family, following ill health or redundancy or taking first steps to employment. We also support adults to develop skills that help maintain employment and progress in the workplace.
Learning with us can take place in community spaces or online. You will be able to learn in a small group or on a one-to-one basis with a tutor.
We can help you develop the skills needed to get employment, such as:
- Building confidence and skills for employment
- Working as a team
- Managing yourself and your workload
- Using computers (ICT) at work
- Using your reading, writing and numbers at work
- Effective communication and problem solving
- Explore jobs available
- Develop skills in writing CVs and application forms and to prepare for interviews
- Identifying further learning opportunities
You could also work towards an Employability qualification.
Find out what other employability support is available.
For more information email us at email@example.com.