Learning or improving your digital skills with CLD
Using technology and developing digital skills is an important aspect of modern life.
We can help you improve how you use computers, smartphones and tablets. We also offer support to learners to develop skills to get online and stay safe.
Learning with us can take place in community spaces or online. You will be able to learn in a small group or on a one-to-one basis with a tutor.
You could learn how to:
- Log on to Wi-Fi
- Create and save documents
- Get online and search the internet
- Use the internet to contact family and friends
- Use the internet to make health appointments and pay bills
- Create and send an email
- Keep your information safe
- Explore working with text, picture and data files using Word, PowerPoint and Excel
You can also work towards information and communications technology (ICT) qualifications.
For more information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.