Issues with our phones
We are having intermittent issues with our phone lines. We are working with our suppliers to resolve them. If you can't get through please hang up and re-dial. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
UK General Election 2019
UK Parliamentary General Election took place on Thursday, 12th December 2019 to elect Members of Parliament (MPs) to the UK Parliament.
- Statement of Persons Nominated and Notice of Poll
- Notice of Election Agents
- Notice of election (pdf 115KB)
- Election timetable (pdf 69KB)
- Notice of inspection of election expenses returns (pdf 47KB)
View election results for each constituency:
- Banff and Buchan - results declared
- Gordon - results declared
- West Aberdeenshire and Kincardine - results declared
|BALCOMBE, Brian Robert||Scottish Labour Party||1,734|
|DUGUID, David James||Scottish Conservative and Unionist||Elected||21,182|
|ROBERTSON, Paul Crombie||Scottish National Party (SNP)||17,064|
|SMITH, Alison Fiona||Scottish Liberal Democrats||2,280|
|CLARK, Colin James||Scottish Conservative and Unionist||23,066|
|HERBERT, Heather Toni||Scottish Labour Party||3,052|
|OATES, James Bradley||Scottish Liberal Democrats||5,913|
|THOMSON, Richard Gordon||Scottish National Party (SNP)||Elected||23,885|
|BOWIE, Andrew Campbell||Scottish Conservative and Unionist||Elected||22,752|
|COFFIELD, Paddy||Scottish Labour Party||2,431|
|MUTCH, Fergus McRae||Scottish National Party (SNP)||21,909|
|WADDELL, John Robert McConnachie||Scottish Liberal Democrats||6,253|
View the formal Notice of Poll for each constituency:
- Statement of Persons Nominated and Notice of Poll - Banff and Buchan (pdf 93KB)
- Statement of Persons Nominated and Notice of Poll - Gordon (pdf 91KB)
- Statement of Persons Nominated and Notice of Poll - West Aberdeenshire and Kincardine (pdf 95KB)
The nominations deadline to stand in this election passed at 4pm on Thursday 14th of November 2019. The full nomination pack was available to candidates to download if they wished to stand in the elections.
A pre-nomination briefing session for candidates and election agents (pdf 205KB) took place on Thursday, 7th November 2019 at 2pm in Woodhill House, Committee Room B, Aberdeen.
View Notice of Election Agents for each of the constituency: