EU Exit (Brexit)
Scotland's enterprise and skills agencies are focussed on helping businesses operate after Brexit and maximise growth opportunities in international markets.
Businesses should view the operate after Brexit guidance, produced by FindBusinessSupport, which offers support and advice.
View further guidance including:
- Option to sign-up to receive email updates on operating after Brexit or monthly exporting and international markets email updates
- Details on virtual events and webinars ensuring your business can operate after Brexit
- Apply to the EU Settlement Scheme (settled and pre-settled status)
- Guidance and support for late applicants to the EU Settlement Scheme (after 1st July 2021)
- Brexit - Citizens Advice Scotland
- Operate after Brexit (Scottish Enterprise)
We have also created a Brexit Transition Contingency Plan (pdf 157KB) to provide transparency on our planning.
View the UK Government's full list of business actions and relevant helplines.