Laurencekirk - Mearns Academy Community Campus
Find information about Mearns Academy Community Campus:
View our prices and charges for sport activities.
Please note: Last admission is 45 minutes prior to our advertised closing time.
Check if the community campus is open and view timetable.
Activities and facilities available at this centre:
- 20 station fitness room with Pulse fitness equipment
- exercise classes including Active Cycle (spin)
- aerobics studio
- four court games hall, which can be split
- full size outdoor artificial and 2 grass pitches
- 5-a-side football
- changing rooms
- theatre (with cinema style projection and tiered seating)
- drama studio
- practise rooms
- meeting rooms
- conference suite
- computer rooms
- interview rooms and lecture theatres
- unmanned police office where you can contact the local police and arrange to meet a police officer if required
- bouncy castle
- table tennis
Fitness equipment may vary between the different centres, an induction may be required and no access for under 16s.
View the opening times for Mearns Academy Community Campus:
- Monday to Friday 7am to 10pm
- Saturday and Sunday 10am to 4pm
If you are registered with our leisure centres and swimming pools, you can use the online booking option. You will need your login details and these can be provided to you by staff at your local site. Alternatively, you can make bookings by phone.