What to do if you can't access parts of this website

On this page you can find out about what to do or how to raise an issue if you can't access parts of this website:

Request information in an accessible format

Some of our services give details of the different formats their information is available in. If you can't access information on this website and need it in an alternative format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille, please contact the relevant team or local office. If you are not sure who the relevant team is, please contact our web team.

We will consider your request and get back to you.

Contact us by phone or visit us in person

You can visit our service points to speak to someone in person about most services (audio induction loops are available at all service points), or visit the relevant team or local office. You can also contact us by phone.

If you contact us before your visit, we can arrange a British Sign Language (BSL) interpreter.

You can also use Scottish Government's online interpreting video relay services called contactSCOTLAND-BSL to get in touch with us.

Report accessibility problems with this website

We are always looking to improve the accessibility of our website. If you have trouble using the website or find any problems that are not listed on these pages, please contact our web team or submit 'Do you have any comments about this page' form available at the bottom of all our content pages. 

Enforcement procedure

The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the 'accessibility regulations'). If you are not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).