Issues with our phones
We are having intermittent issues with our phone lines. We are working with our suppliers to resolve them. If you can't get through please hang up and re-dial. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Formartine and Buchan Way - Route Cards
The route is 40 miles in length from Dyce to Fraserburgh with a 13 mile spur from Maud to Peterhead. The route has been divided into eleven sections, all of which are easily achievable for day trips.
Enjoy individual sections or group a few together for a longer adventure. Each route card provides detailed information about the particular section.
Route Cards can be viewed and downloaded by following the links below:
- Auchnagatt to Maud (724kb)
- Dyce to Newmachar (871kb)
- Ellon to Auchnagat (770kb)
- Longside to Peterhead (703kb)
- Maud to Old Deer (698kb)
- Maud to Strichen (749kb)
- Mintlaw to Longside (728kb)
- Newmachar to Udny Station (819kb)
- Old Deer to Mintlaw (720kb)
- Strichen to Fraserburgh (682kb)
- Udny Station to Ellon (769kb)