View updates on coronavirus (COVID-19) and council services. A postcode checker has been launched to make it easy to find out what the COVID protection level is where you live. If you are affected and need assistance, please visit Grampian Coronavirus (COVID-19) Assistance Hub.
Building communities for the future
This category focuses on residential developments. The scheme will not only deliver well designed and attractive housing, but also demonstrate how a considered layout, incorporating landscaping and green open spaces, can create communities as well as deliver on housing need.
Entries must have been completed within the past ten years.
The 2020 judging panel:
- The Chair and Vice Chair of Infrastructure Services Committee
- The President of the Aberdeen Society of Architects
- A Senior Casework Officer from Historic Environment Scotland
- A Scottish Natural Heritage Landscape Policy and Advice Officer
- A senior lecturer from the Scott Sutherland School of Architecture
- Final year architecture student at the Scott Sutherland School of Architecture and Joint President of the 57°10 Architecture Society
Foveran Village by Scotia Homes in Foveran, Ellon
North Mains Development by Annie Kenyon Architects Ltd in Pittmedden