This category focuses on commercial or community development. The submission can either be a new build or redevelopment project which demonstrates outstanding merit in its design and functionality, but also demonstrates clear merit in its conception, ethos and development.
Entries must have been completed within the past two years.
The 2020 judging panel:
- The Chair and Vice Chair of Infrastructure Services Committee
- The President of the Aberdeen Society of Architects
- A Senior Casework Officer from Historic Environment Scotland
- A Scottish Natural Heritage Landscape Policy and Advice Officer
- A senior lecturer from the Scott Sutherland School of Architecture
- Final year architecture student at the Scott Sutherland School of Architecture and Joint President of the 57°10 Architecture Society
Automet House by Mick Wernham in Meikel Wartle in Inverurie
Peterhead Baptist Church by Annie Kenyon Architects Ltd in Peterhead
Dean's Coffee Stop by John Wink Design in Huntly
Castle of Park Pavilion by Jill Andrews in Cornhill in Banff