View updates on coronavirus (COVID-19) and council services. A postcode checker has been launched to make it easy to find out what the COVID protection level is where you live. If you are affected and need assistance, please visit Grampian Coronavirus (COVID-19) Assistance Hub.
Future proof living (student submission)
This conceptual design award category focuses on innovative solutions to address the specific needs of future generations, such as an ageing population, mobility, social inclusion, health and wellbeing and mixed housing reflecting mixed users and housing typologies.
This category invited submissions from students studying at Scott Sutherland School of Architecture RGU.
Entries for this category must be conceptual (not built).
The 2020 judging panel:
- The Chair and Vice Chair of Infrastructure Services Committee
- The President of the Aberdeen Society of Architects
- A Senior Casework Officer from Historic Environment Scotland
- A Scottish Natural Heritage Landscape Policy and Advice Officer
- A senior lecturer from the Scott Sutherland School of Architecture
Co Working + Co Living by Robert Coutts
Community Housing by Claire Milnes
Living Edge by RGU Aberdeen Waterfront Team