Entries must demonstrate excellence in the design and formation of community open space, parks, gardens or other green infrastructure projects. The submission must also outline how the scheme has contributed to the improvement of biodiversity and green infrastructure networks. This can be either in isolation or as part of a wider development.
Entries must have been completed within the past two years.
The 2020 judging panel:
- The Chair and Vice Chair of Infrastructure Services Committee
- The President of the Aberdeen Society of Architects
- A Senior Casework Officer from Historic Environment Scotland
- A Scottish Natural Heritage Landscape Policy and Advice Officer
- A senior lecturer from the Scott Sutherland School of Architecture
- Final year architecture student at the Scott Sutherland School of Architecture and Joint President of the 57°10 Architecture Society
Silver Birches by Stewart Milne Homes in Alford
Ythan Trail Project: Haddo Link by Formartine Partnership in Formartine
Methlick Garden of Remembrance by David McLellan in Methlick
2020 landscaping watch list
These were projects in which the judges really liked the ethos and the thought process, but wanted to watch and see how the landscaping develops over the next two years.
Banchory Golf Club
Aberdeenshire Nursery Programme