Employment of secondary aged pupils

Aberdeenshire’s byelaws are currently being updated and this page will be updated in due course. Please check back at a later date.

Information related to Children’s Work Permits can be obtained from your local secondary school.

For further information please visit the Scottish Government’s website for the Employment of Children.

If you have any questions in the meantime, please email education@aberdeenshire.gov.uk.