Glow is the world's first national intranet for education. It will break geographical and social barriers, allowing joined-up working the length and breadth of Scotland.
Glow will transform the way education is delivered in Scotland by
- enabling innovation in teaching approaches by offering unique learning opportunities.
- helping motivate young people to work independently and collaboratively.
- supporting individualised learning, allowing for personalisation and choice.
- providing children and young people with relevance in their learning.
Glow will provide
- A trusted and safe environment for pupils, teachers and parents.
- An area to create personalised programmes of work and share curricular resources.
- A variety of online tools to enhance learning experiences.
- Virtual learning to share information and take part in a lesson.
- Tools to enable you to communicate and collaborate across the network.
For more information and link to login to Glow go to http://www.educationscotland.gov.uk/parentzone/myschool/schoolinformation/glow/index.asp