Grangepark Care Home
Grangepark care home is in Peterhead, close to local amenities. It is on one level and can accommodate 32 residents.
All bedrooms are fully furnished. You can personalise your room by bringing some of your favourite furniture, photographs or other personal items. Each room has:
- en-suite toilet and wash hand basin
- adjustable heating
- a bed
- chest of drawers
- dressing table with a lockable area to keep small personal valuables
Two rooms are used for short stay or respite care.
Facilities at Grangepark include:
- three large bathrooms, each with a fully accessible bath and shower area
- three lounges and small dining rooms, with TV and tea or coffee making facilities
- a large main lounge
- main dining room
- hobby room for arts and crafts or games
- small sensory garden
- freshly cooked meals with a choice of menu, special diets can be catered for
- monthly taster sessions
- regular events and activities
All rooms and public areas have call points so you can call for help 24 hours a day.
Visiting services to Grangepark include:
- church services
- advocacy services
We can arrange for GPs, community nurses, an occupational therapist, dentist or optician to visit you.
Regular social activities include:
- reminiscence sessions
- prize bingo
- chair exercises
- coffee mornings
You may be able to bring a small pet like a goldfish or budgie, but it isn’t possible to bring larger pets like a dog or cat. Grangepark has two free range chickens and a bantam.
We have an open house policy and welcome your friends and families at any time.
Our brochure contains more information about Grangepark care home:
If you’d like to arrange a visit or discuss your personal needs, please call us on 01779 472042.
Grangepark Care Home, Meethill Road, Peterhead, AB42 2YW.