Services for people with a physical disability

Our social work service provides a number of services for people with physical disabilities. We work in partnership with other agencies and the health service to give a range of care. Our services are aimed at giving people with disabilities the opportunity to achieve maximum independence at home and in the community.

An assessment of your needs is done to find out which services you require. This is called a community care assessment and may be carried out by social work, care manager or health staff.

Services available include:

For more information of if you need help to look after yourself, or a relative or friend needs help, please call us on 03456 08 12 06.

If you are in hospital or attending a clinic, you can ask to speak to the social work staff based there. 

Help us improve