What to do if you can't access parts of this website

On this page you can find out about what to do or how to raise an issue if you can't access parts of this website.

Feedback and contact information

If you need information from this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille please contact the relevant team or local office. If you are not sure who the relevant team is, please contact our web team.

We’ll consider your request and get back to you in 10 working days.

If you cannot view maps showing council buildings or sites, please contact the relevant team or local office or contact our web team for directions.

Reporting accessibility problems with this website

We are always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we are not meeting accessibility requirements, please contact our web team.

Enforcement procedure

The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the 'accessibility regulations'). If you are not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).

Contacting us by phone or visiting us in person 

You can visit our service points to speak to someone in person about most council services (audio induction loops are available at all service points), or contact the relevant team or local office. You can also contact us by phone.

If you contact us before your visit, we can arrange a British Sign Language (BSL) interpreter.

You can also use Scottish Government's online interpreting video relay services called contactSCOTLAND-BSL to get in touch with us.