We have decided to close all offices to the public with immediate effect and we no longer accept cash or cheque payments. Please use our online services or call us through the Contact Centre to make a payment or get the help, advice and support you require. The hubs opened in our schools will continue to operate as planned.
View further updates on coronavirus (COVID-19).
This website is run by Aberdeenshire Council and is designed to follow Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) guidelines and standards set by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
We are committed to making our website as accessible, readable and usable as possible. This means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in most parts of the website up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
On these pages you can read our full accessibility statement: