We have decided to close all offices to the public with immediate effect and we no longer accept cash or cheque payments. Please use our online services or call us through the Contact Centre to make a payment or get the help, advice and support you require. The hubs opened in our schools will continue to operate as planned.
View further updates on coronavirus (COVID-19).
Integration Joint Board publication scheme
The Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 requires Scottish public authorities to produce and maintain a publication scheme. The scheme sets out the information that the public authority publishes and how to access it.
Aberdeenshire Integration Joint Board (IJB) has adopted the Scottish Information Commissioner's Model Publication Scheme 2016.
The IJB, a joint board of Aberdeenshire Council and NHS Grampian, oversees the Aberdeenshire Health and Social Care Partnership (AHSCP). You can ask the IJB to provide any information we hold and, if it is legal and practical to do so, we will.
The guide to information and publication scheme:
- let you see what information is available and what isn't
- state what charges may apply (for most information there isn't a charge)
- explain how to find information easily
- give contact details for enquiries and to get help accessing the information
- explain how to request information that hasn't been published
The guide to information and publication scheme are available to download: