CLD Work with young people
In CLD we work with young people aged between 11 and 26 living in Aberdeenshire to change lives and strengthen communities through learning.
Our programmes include:
- Youth Voice Matters
- Health and Wellbeing programmes for young people
- Supporting transition from Primary School to Secondary
- Supporting school leavers and young unemployed people
- Volunteering opportunities for young people
These opportunities help you learn, build confidence, and develop new skills. In CLD we work with young people in local communities and schools using a variety of ways for example, online, face to face, in groups, individually.
The 3 key features that underpin our approach are:
- Young people choose to participate
- The work begins where the young person starts from
- The young person is a partner in the learning process
You can also work towards the following recognised qualifications with us:
- Youth Achievement Awards – Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum
- Dynamic Youth Award
- John Muir Award
- Hi5 Award
- Saltire Awards – Challenge, Approach, Ascent, Summit
- Prince’s Trust Achieve Certificate or Award
- Participative Democracy Certificate
- PX2 and Mindbuzz Certificate provided by the Pacific Institute
- SQA Employability Award
View the CLD awards and accreditation booklet (PDF 1.4MB) for more information.
If you are interested in being involved with any of these or have a suggestion of your own we’d love to hear from you.
For more information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.