Insch recycling centre
Physical distancing and traffic management measures are in place - visits to the centre are strictly by booking only.
Location and site layout
- Tuesday 9am to 12.30pm and 1.00pm to 4.30pm
- Saturday 9am to 12.30pm and 1.00pm to 4.30pm
Our opening times might change over Christmas and New Year.
Book a visit
Pedestrian access without booking daily 12.00-12.30pm. This is for those without a vehicle only - please do not park your vehicle outside the centre and walk in as this causes spillages and issues for passing traffic.
Items accepted at the Insch centre:
- batteries (household and car)
- blue bin recycling
- bulky items
- cooking oil
- electrical appliances (anything with a plug or batteries)
- fluorescent tubes (including energy-saving light bulbs)
- garden waste
- gas cylinders
- scrap metal
- untreated wood
- non-recyclable waste
View a more detailed list of items we accept and what to do with items we don't accept. You can also view a list of materials accepted at all our recycling centres (pdf 83KB).
What you can collect
You can collect the following recycling equipment from the centre:
- battery bags
- food caddy liners
- indoor blue food waste caddies
- green outdoor food caddies
- bin straps